Our client, an ASX listed technology enterprise, has grown rapidly and has gone on to become one of the leading names in the disruptive industry. They have an instantly recognisable household name with reach across the country. Headquartered here in Sydney, the company has a diverse offering and is able to provide an excellent environment in which to really establish your career. As the successful candidate, you will enjoy a vibrant, social working environment and a variety of future internal opportunities to choose from.
As the Financial Reporting Manager of this high performing team, your role will be varied and will incorporate a number of tasks. Reporting directly in to a talented CFO, your responsibilities include (but not limited to:
- Maintain the smooth running of the Accounting function
- Manage an Accounting team of 4
- ASX reporting
- Lead the month and year end process
- Maintain the cashflow position
- Financial and management reporting
- Take ownership of all the tax obligations including BAS & FBT
- Act as point of contact for Audit
- Review and improve existing internal process
To be considered for this Financial Reporting Manager role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Prior experience working in an ASX listed business and have held responsibility for ASX reporting
- Previous team management experience is a prerequisite
- Have the drive and ambition to succeed in a fast paced and evolving culture
- An intermediate or advanced level of proficiency in the use of Excel
In return you will be provided with an excellent foundation on which to progress your career, a great team to learn from, all whilst working within a vibrant, dynamic and evolving company.
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Reporting Manager position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 4442 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.