Our client, an ASX listed technology enterprise, has grown rapidly and has gone on to become one of the leading disruptor in the technology industry. With an instantly recognisable household name, the company has a diverse offering that is able to provide an excellent environment in which to really establish your career. As the successful candidate, you will enjoy a vibrant, social working environment and a variety of future internal opportunities to choose from.
As the Financial Reporting Manager of this high performing team, your role will be varied and will incorporate a number of tasks. Reporting to a high calibre Head of Finance, and in turn in to an impressive CFO, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of the half and full year ASX reporting
- Managing the Financial, Statutory and ASIC reporting including preparation of the Board reports
- Act as point of contact for Audit and manage the month / year end process
- Maintain AASB / IFRS compliance
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to deliver the annual budget
- Adding real value to the business’s profitability and acquisitional curiosity through financial modeling and analysis
- Take ownership of all the tax obligations including BAS & FBT
- Review and improve existing internal process
For your application to be considered for this Financial Reporting Manager role, it is essential for you to have solid fundamental skills in accounting as well as the drive and ambition to succeed in a fast paced and evolving culture. You will have worked for an ASX listed business and have held responsibility for the reporting to the ASX OR have a worked in a chartered firm and been responsible for the Audit of ASX listed organisations.
You may have worked as a Financial Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Reporting Manager and will looking to further enhance your career in a dynamic, high growth enterprise.
This is a very varied role and previous team management experience is an absolute prerequisite for this role. A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel is also required in order for you to be successful in this role. In return you will be provided with an excellent foundation on which to progress your career, a great team to learn from, all whilst working within a fun, dynamic and evolving company.
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Reporting Manager position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5979 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.