Our client is an international brand in the property space. They own a number of properties in Australia and are very well known in almost 100 countries. In the Sydney office they are a very friendly, warm bunch of people in lovely bright offices. The tenure in the team is outstanding with many staff reaching the 10 year mark! This makes this a unique opportunity to join the company.
As the FP&A Manager you will report to the CFO and will manage one Analyst.
The role is responsible for:
- Prepare the monthly Executive report
- Prepare a monthly consolidated budget and cashflow forecast for the APAC region for the overseas Head Office
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare a group revenue report on a quarterly basis with assistance from the Financial analyst
- Prepare monthly analysis around the property performance
- Supervise the intercompany reconciliations
- P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this outstanding Financial Planning & Analysis Manager opportunity, these are the criteria they are looking for the closest match to:
- Advanced Excel (VBA) and use of a consolidations tool
- Strong financial reporting experience
- Staff Management
- Have worked in a large international corporate
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- Excellent communication and presentation capability
- Friendly, down to earth personality
If you are keen to apply for this FP&A Manager role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 4397 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.