Our client is a multinational medical devices organisation. As a global leader, they have expanded into the APAC region and are enjoying tremendous growth. With a culture of accountability and a focus on team success, our client has built a working environment that is second to none.
Due to the increased growth in the APAC region, our client is looking to bring on an FC who can lead the region, improve processes and systems and mentor teams to reach their full potential.
With a dual reporting line to the local CEO and overseas head office, as the Financial Controller, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- All-encompassing lead finance position for APAC region
- Taking ownership of the finance operations including managing the month-end process, finalising board papers, and being the go-to person for any accounting related matters
- Managing process improvements to streamline and utilize technology to increase efficiency
- Manage system implementation projects from a finance point of view
- Manage the integration of acquisitions
- Coach and mentor the finance team
- Other duties as required by CEO
To be considered for this Financial Controller APAC role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA / ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- A strong track record of achievement in process improvement and system implementation projects
- Experience in a product-related industry
- Experience in reporting to an international head office
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to get people excited about changes and take others on a 'journey’
- Experience in leading, mentoring, and coaching junior team members
- Those who have worked as Head of Finance, Finance Director, or in other hands-on lead finance roles are welcome to apply.
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller APAC role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5953 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.