Our client has used innovation and a commitment to quality to ensure their success in a competitive industry for over 80 years. They are an award winning FMCG business who manufacture their product and distribute it all over the world. Headquartered in the UK, the Australian entity needs a commercially minded Financial Controller to work with the Managing Director. The team here have the industry knowledge, and are experts in their roles but we need someone to really compliment this as a strong finance leader.
This Finance Manager role has complete management of the financial and administrative functions of the business here including:
- Be a key partner to the MD, helping set and delivering on agreed strategic goals
- Analysis of customer transactional data to ensure that the customer base is being fully utilised to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Oversight and control of all processes ensuring tight financial control
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow management with early warning systems to predict and manage the peaks and troughs
- P&L forecasting ensuring early warning systems in place to foresee any deviations +/- from plan
- Preparation and submission of annual plans in line with group reporting timetable
- Management of the payroll, customer service and logistics functions
This is an integral role to the success of the Australian business. You will be an experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller, who has worked in an FMCG or product driven environment. You will understand how to analyse costs in these businesses and how they affect the bottom line success. Other key attributes we are looking for:
- CA, CPA qualified or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong staff management skills, ideally across the business not just finance
- Able to drive results, think commercially and work as the strategic partner to a Managing Director
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 4810 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.