Our client is a leading global services giant, with significant operations across Australia. Highly innovative and dynamic in the truest sense of the word, a number of recent high-profile transactions has dramatically increased their market share and reach. With a number of further transactions in the offing, our client is urgently looking at its’ resourcing to enable them to deal with their inevitable structural changes.
As this role has a significant project focus, there are a number of key stakeholders that this role will interact with including Operations, HR and most importantly, Finance. The key requirements initially will be:
- Leading a number of finance transformation projects across the business and sites
- Lead finance contact during the roll-out of large payroll ERP
- Ensuring GL / Payroll integrity after implementation
- Assisting the treasury function, in particular with setting up and developing relationships with the banks and lending partners
- Monthly analysis of the P&L including leading to recommendations to the Senior Management team around profitability
- Acting as the key person for the business’s control function
- As the business continues to evolve and consolidate, there will be numerous other value-add focusses for this role to attend to
Our client is particularly interested in candidates that have:
- Significant projects / implementation experience within large, complex businesses
- Exposure to large scale payroll accounting functions such as workforce planning
- Strong Financial Control experience including reporting and/or Chartered Audit
- Relevant qualifications such as CA / CPA or equivalent
Finally, our client is looking for someone with a real hands-on attitude, that is happy to roll-up their sleeves and achieve great things.
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644 quoting reference 5736 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.