Our client is a large and well respected not-for-profit organisation with community centres across Australia. Their Sydney office focuses on supporting the NSW and ACT regions. Our client has developed an open, flexible and values driven culture with a diverse workforce that they are proud of. You will be reporting to a progressive and forward-thinking leadership team and lead a high calibre finance team.
This Financial Controller role is broad in its remit. Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing financial and month end reporting for all the business entities
- Consolidation of the group
- Cost control - Identify risks and control issues across finance
- Tax compliance and other governance
- Managing external relationships with Auditors, Bank and Tax specialists
- Management of the finance team
- Work across the business with senior stakeholders offering business partnering insights
- Process and systems improvements
To apply for this Financial Controller role you will be a Financial Controller or Finance Manager who relishes a new challenge. You will have demonstrated process improvement in your previous roles and will have shown steady progression throughout your career. Ideally you will be;
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA / CPA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Have managed a small team previously
- Have skills in the full financial and management accounting process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the not for profit sector will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5734 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.