Our client is a growing community services provider with a diverse range of interests based across NSW. They have built up a very successful reputation over 50 years and offer employees a terrific working environment. Reporting into a talented CFO this role will keep you challenged, grow your skills and allow you to become a key member of a great team.
This Financial Controller role is broad in its remit. Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Financial and month end reporting for all the business entities
- Cost control - Identify risks and control issues across finance
- Tax compliance and other governance
- Managing external relationships with Auditors, Banks and Tax specialists
- Management of the finance team
- Work across the business with senior stakeholders offering business partnering insights
- Process and systems improvement projects
To apply for this Financial Controller role you will either be currently working in this style of role or as a Finance Manager who relishes a new challenge. You will have demonstrated process improvement in your previous roles and will have shown steady progression throughout your career. Ideally you will be:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA / CPA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Have managed a small team previously
- Have owned the month end accounting process
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller role, please contact Geoff Balmer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5642, quoting reference 5726 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.