Our client is a technology driven consumer services business with a competitive edge. With its customer centric approach and detailed client analysis, they have achieved several years of consecutive bullish growth. They are poised to continue to take the market by storm and are looking to add a highly talented Financial Controller to their team.
This 5-month Financial Controller role is broad and highly commercial in its remit with no two days being the same, thus requiring a dynamic self-starter. Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Oversight and review of AP, AR, Payroll, Management and Financial Reporting
- Tax and other regulatory compliance
- Board reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting, ad hoc modelling and analysis
- Business partnering with the CEO and department heads
- Working on process improvement initiatives and business wide projects
You will be a commercially astute Financial Controller or talented Finance Manager having had experience partnering with senior leadership teams. You must also possess the majority of the following qualities:
- Proven ownership of the financial management of a mid-sized, fast growing company
- Immediately Available
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA / CPA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Highly skilled managing large data sets in Excel is a pre-requisite
- Process / systems improvement experience such as the implementation of a Business Intelligence tool will be highly regarded
- Experience working in a complex business with multiple entities and lots of ‘moving parts’
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller role, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5663 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.