Our client is an established and well respected specialist FMCG business who have developed a warm, supportive culture with a great sociable element. Due to maternity leave, the business is seeking a Financial Controller to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. You will be reporting to a talented and inspiring CFO who is a great mentor. Due to growth in the business, there are multiple chances to make a positive impact including being involved in system upgrades and process improvements.
As the Financial Controller, your role will include the following duties (but not limited to these):
- Manage and finalise all monthly management reporting
- Cashflow and treasury management
- Prepare Board reports
- Work with CFO to prepare annual budgets
- Manage team of up to 3
- Manage and finalise all statutory and tax reporting
- Manage the annual audit process
To be considered for this Financial Controller role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- CA or CPA qualified or equivalent
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Team management experience
- Experience in the FMCG, retail or wholesale industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great attitude to working collaboratively across the organisation
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Controller role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5785 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.