Our client, an ASX listed Financial Services business is a leader in their field. They have shown impressive growth over the last few years. Based in Sydney’s CBD, they offer a supportive working environment, and approachable senior management to learn from. Due to maternity leave, the business is seeking a Financial & Tax Accountant to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis and add value to their organisation. This role is a unique opportunity, offering responsibility, breadth, and challenge which will add value to your CV.
Your responsibilities as the Financial & Tax Accountant will include the following (but not limited to):
- Financial reporting and month end
- Taxation compliance
- Taxation planning
- ASX & ASIC compliance management
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships across the business
To be considered for this Financial and Tax Accountant role you will possess the majority of the following:
- Fully qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- A mix of chartered and commercial experience would be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in a role encompassing financial accounting and taxation for a complex organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as you will have to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Your desire to work within a fast-paced environment, where the ability to take ownership of work and multi-task will be essential for your success.
If you are keen to apply for this Financial and Tax Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5226 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.