At Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment, we specialise in Accounting Recruitment right across Sydney. This allows us to connect you with the right businesses! We thrive on creating long lasting relationships with not only our clients but also our candidates. With a wide range of industries, we ensure that your next step is in the right direction.
We are now looking for Financial Accountants and Management Accountants who are immediately available, on a working holiday visa or Accountants who are thinking about taking the next step towards more senior positions.
If you tick more than 50% of the following duties, please submit your CV and we will be able to meet with you to discuss and assess how we can help you find your next Accounting role. We are happy to help Working Holiday Visa holders as well as candidates seeking temp and permanent opportunities.
We are looking for candidates with experience in the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss, internal management reports and cashflow statements
- Preparation of monthly management reports tracking financial performance against budget
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, banking and inter-company reconciliations
- Completion of the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Weekly cash flow reporting/preparation of Cash Flow forecasts
- Managing foreign currency payments
- Preparation of GST, FBT, Payroll and Corporate Income Tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
- Reporting consolidated results at a group level (if applicable)
- ASX reporting
- International reporting for global entities (e.g. US GAAP, SOX, IFRS)
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Liaison with external Auditors, Bank Managers and Tax specialists
- Providing commentary on management reports
- Variance Analysis around actual results compared to the budget and forecasts for each profit and cost centre
- Play a lead role in compiling the annual budget with senior management
- Analysing trends and financial performance across business units
- Taking part in systems' and process improvement initiatives
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 3273 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.