As one of Australia’s reputable and growing Not For Profit companies our client is focused on supporting the welfare and wellbeing of less fortunate individuals.
A recent change means they are currently looking for a motivated Accountant who has a passion for joining a charitable organisation.
This is a small team where the Financial Controller is focused on creating an inclusive and stimulating environment to encourage personal development.
This is a broad Financial & Management Accountant role supporting the Financial Controller. Your tasks would include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the annual budget process
- Monthly forecasting
- Preparing monthly management packs – financial and graphic reports
- Monthly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Stat reporting – BAS, PAYG
- Assist with the yearend accounts
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives
- Stakeholder management with key individuals across the company
To be considered for this Financial & Management Accountant role, you will need experience working in a broad similar role previously. Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (including proven abilities with vlook ups, pivots and power query)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively business partner with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Financial & Management Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5606 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.