Our client is a fast paced, forward thinking digital business that has rapidly expanded over the past few years and has another ambitious growth strategy in the works for the new financial year. With trendy offices, an innovative business model and a team that loves what they do, it’s no wonder they’re widely regarded as the key player in their sector. In order to continue their success story, the finance team are currently searching for a Financial Analyst to work as the second in charge to the Senior Financial Analyst who has a history of developing his staff. This is one of those organisations that you will be proud to work for and will only add value to your CV in future years.
As the Financial Analyst, you will report into a talented Senior Financial Analyst and have exposure to a highly qualified Head of Finance. The role will be broad, varied and forward thinking and will revolve around the below duties:
- P&L and balance sheet preparation with variance analysis commentaries
- Revenue and cost analysis
- KPI tracking
- Some level of exposure to budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc tasks & project work
In order to be considered for this role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and exposure to preparation of budgeting and forecasting
- Ideally have done cost and revenue analysis
- Have at least intermediate excel skills (Inc. Pivot tables and Vlook-ups)
- Prior knowledge using an ERP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and agile - ability to work in a fast paced and forward thinking environment
- The ability to communicate with senior business stakeholders, influence decision making processes and present key findings in a professional, concise manner are key attributes that are required to succeed in this role
If the above sounds interesting to you, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 4493 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.