Our client is a prominent specialist services business in Western Sydney who have a great reputation in their sector and strong growth. Our client has a real commitment to its staff and their continued growth and development at work. They are supportive of study and provide as many opportunities as they can to enable everyone to be in the roles they want to. They support flexible working arrangements and provide opportunities for team building.
As the Financial Analyst, you will join a small but high performing finance team and act as 2iC to a brilliant Head of Finance. Your responsibilities will be wide ranging and will include the following tasks:
- Developing analysis and reporting on key KPIs
- Partnering with sales teams on the development of proposals
- Commercial analysis
- Process improvement strategies and implementation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to finalise the month end process
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Financial Analyst role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in an analytically focused role
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a field services environment will be highly advantageous
- Passion for building relationships across the business
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Analyst role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5407 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.