Our client is a medium sized Financial Services business with a reputation for excellence. As a business they are rapidly expanding both locally and overseas. Currently they are searching for a Financial Accountant to join their high calibre finance function. This organisation has a corporate and upbeat open plan working culture and encourages a work life balance. This role will report into an energetic and talented Finance Manager who has a passion for developing their teams.
As the Financial Accountant, your responsibilities will be broad and will involve exposure across the finance function as well providing you with the ability to interact with sales and operations teams. Working closely with the CFO you will be given excellent learning opportunities and your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- The preparation of month end accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- The preparation of journals
- The preparation of the quarterly BAS return
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- The preparation and processing of payments
- General ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Involvement in fascinating projects such as the implementation of a new ERP
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Worked in a broad role previously that encompassed month end reporting within a medium sized business
- Ambitious to take on further responsibilities and grow your skillset
- Studying toward, or have gained your professional qualification (e.g. CA / CPA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Oliver McGill at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 4302 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.