Our client is a start up software company that has been experiencing very high growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who wants to expand analysis and business partnering.
This role would be responsible for:
- Financial accounting:
- End to end month end process, will only be reviewed by the FM
- Tax preparation and audit enquiries
- Answering any financial accounting queries from the business
- Project work:
- Assisting in transfer of transactional work offshore
- Modelling for the operations teams
- Ad hoc analysis
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A CA/CPA qualification or part qualification
- Australian working rights (Citizen or PR)
- Experience working in a similar industry
- End to end month end experience
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5971 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.