Our client is a medium sized IT and Technology business that is currently hiring a Financial Accountant. They are focused on offering the best solutions to their customers through both products and services. Located in Sydney’s inner west with onsite parking available, this company offers an open plan environment with a casual dress code. They value hard work and commitment and value their employees.
As the Financial Accountant, your role will be broad and will include the following duties:
- Preparation of month end reports and manage the month end close
- BAS, PAYG, FBT and payroll tax compliance
- Group consolidations
- Maintain the fixed asset register and inventory
- Performing Bank, credit card and balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing fortnightly payroll
- Projects and continuous process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this Financial Accountant position you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified and working towards or qualified in a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience managing the month end close process
- Must have working experience processing the payroll
- Be excited to take on a position with a broad remit where you can add value, take on responsibility and grow your skillset as the company continues to thrive
- Have a passion for participating in projects and process improvements
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5738 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.