Our client is a privately owned Australian retailer and wholesaler of premium metal goods. Based in the CBD they are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join their small team.
This is a hands-on accounting role, with the support of a part-time accountant, external accountant, and administrator. In this role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee and review the AP and AR
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Maintain the GL and Balance Sheet
- Month-end and year-end reports
- Oversee inventory reporting
- Preparing and lodging BAS/IAS/FBT/Payroll Tax
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience as a Financial Accountant in a small to medium sized business
- MYOB experience is essential
- Tertiary qualification, and at least part-qualified CPA/CA equivalent
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong technical accounting capabilities
- Experience working with stock/inventory is advantageous
- Experience within a multi-entity company is advantageous
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5708 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.