Our client is an award winning not-for-profit Healthcare provider headquartered in Sydney’s South West. For over 100 years they have offered NSW residents a range of services including hospital and community care, independent living services and more recently disability services. Their philosophy is simple; they believe that healthcare should be a service available to all.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and sitting within a broader finance and revenue team of 25, your role will be broad and varied. In this role you will:
- Drive change and process improvement across the Finance Team
- Lead a number of Finance and IT projects, in particular around the upcoming Business Intelligence tool roll-out
- Act as the go-to person for all finance related IT work
- Assist the IT and Finance Manager on report writing
- Oversight of month-end accruals and general reconciliations
- Assist with the statutory Accounting on a quarterly and annual basis
- Management of the FBT and GST returns as the role continues to develop, there will be further opportunities to step-up and take on more responsibilities
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
- Be a qualified accountant (e.g. CA / CPA)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong process improvement experience and ideally with exposure to IT systems
- Ability to drive change and lead projects
- A background in Aged Care or a multi-site related industry will be viewed favourably but not essential
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644 quoting reference 5237 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.