Our Client is a professional services specialist who is part of an ASX-listed group with a great reputation within their industry. There is a supportive management team in place continuously striving to offer their employees a variety of challenges. As the Financial Accountant, you will have the opportunity to join this high-performing environment, taking full ownership of the month end accounting function along with tax preparation, preparing management reports and WIP reporting.
This is a broad Financial Accountant role acting as the 2IC to the Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Producing the full month end accounts ·
- Monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts
- Preparing monthly P&L and balance sheet reports
- Preparing monthly BAS, FBT and Payroll tax for review
- Assist with the year-end accounts
- WIP reporting
- Cashflow forecasting and management
To be considered for this Financial Accountant position, you will have experience in a similar role and should have the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience of month end ownership
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in Professional Services or the Legal industry would be highly desirable
- Accounting degree qualified, working towards CA/CPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact Nick Veale at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 5443 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.