Our client is a homegrown Australian FMCG phenomenon with an impressive track record of growth and a pioneer in its industry.
Having taken the market by storm, it has forced many established companies to rethink their growth strategies.
This Financial Accountant role sits within the Corporate Finance team and will support the continued growth of the organisation. Directly reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Posting standing journals, depreciation and amortisation
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Sweeping intercompany balances to parent settlement accounts
- Completing foreign exchange analysis, cash and interest report
- Maintain Fixed/Intangible Assets register
- Assisting with preparation of Statutory reporting
- Assisting with preparation of budget
- Delivery of ABS surveys in a timely manner
- Undertaking expense analysis and reporting as required
- Providing support to the Senior FA and Financial Controller as required
To be considered for this role you will have experience as an Assistant Financial Accountant or an Assistant Accountant. Other key requirements will be that you are currently undertaking your CPA / CA qualification. This role will require someone with a reasonable amount of grit and ambition to contribute to an exponentially growing company.
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Ellis Abrahams at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2018, quoting reference 5380 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.