The company is a well renowned services business operating in modern offices centrally located in the Sydney CBD, they are looking for a high performing Financial Accountant to join their finance team on an interim basis. Working in a team orientated atmosphere, this company has a great working culture and a strong team orientated environment. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Financial Accountant with this organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Financial Accountant role will also have contact with senior stakeholders, this role is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong Financial Accountant. With its broad remit, there will be significant opportunities for the position to grow. Principally this role will involve:
- Assisting in month end reporting
- Assist with year-end reporting
- Assisting with the statutory compliance and liaison with external auditors
- Assisting with cash and treasury
- Playing an active role in process improvement initiatives across the finance team
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for the Financial Accountant role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Excellent financial accounting technical skills
- A strong desire to develop your skills and continue to learn and grow
- Experience working with either larger, complex businesses or moving from an audit focused role will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Kieren Johnson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2019, quoting reference 5156 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.