Our client an iconic retail brand with a friendly corporate culture. They have a great working environment that really promotes a healthy work life balance and they have exciting plans for the future. The company has a long and successful history and are a very stable organisation that offers long term progression and very fulfilling careers. This Financial Accountant role reports to a very supportive and talented Financial Controller who will really help grow your career and train and mentor you.
This Financial Accountant role has a varied and broad remit. The major responsibilities are as below:
- Producing month end accounts
- Monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts
- Preparing monthly P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Work closely with both finance and non-finance stakeholders in a support and value add capacity
- Oversee AP, AR functions
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification (CA/CPA)
- Prior experience in a retail or a product based environment will be highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior staff management or mentorship of junior staff
- Proven knowledge of Pronto will be advantageous
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5137 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.