Our client is a very reputable name in the membership industry. They are the ‘go to’ for training, education and industry information for their sector. With well over 7000 members and growing, it’s a stable organisation. They have excellent work life balance and strong tenure in the team. Their offices are bright, modern and cheerful.
Due to a team restructure this role has become available. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliations including general Ledger and balance Sheet
- Preparation of monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss, internal management reports and cashflow statements
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, banking and inter-company reconciliations
- Processing of accruals, prepayments and subsequent journals
- Preparation of GST and FBT
- Assisting in the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Assisting in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
To be considered for this Accountant role you must:
- Will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Have a relevant tertiary degree
- Have strong Excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Have at least 5 years accounting experience including month end reporting
- Be hard working, loyal and have good tenure on your resume
- Be ambitious and wanting to learn and progress
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Adele Sycamore Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 4954 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.