Our client is a multinational business and an instantly recognisable name on the ASX. They provide a great level of commitment to their staff and work hard to ensure that each member of the team is able to move their career in the right direction with the support of management.
This company boasts numerous awards and has a fantastic work culture. A huge effort is put in to ensuring each and every team member enjoys coming to the office each day and being part of a culture of success.
As the Financial Accountant you will take a senior role in this high calibre team. Your responsibilities will be varied and will incorporate an appealing array of tasks that will enhance your skillset and ensure a solid grounding for future career advancement. Reporting directly in to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Produce and analyse financial reports that provide insightful analysis to executive management
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness across a multitude of accounting tasks
- Forecasting, budgeting, corporate and management reporting
- Managing the monthly, quarterly and year end close as well as playing a key role in the audit process
- Ensure all tax returns are completed by the required timeframe (including FBT, Payroll Tax, FBT, BAS, PAYG, Income Tax Returns) for all entities
- Undertake process improvement procedures in order to further streamline your accounting function
As the ideal Financial Accountant you will preferably hold a CA / CPA qualification or equivalent. You will ideally have gained exposure in a hands on role within a commercial enterprise and experience in both financial accounting and management accounting.
For your application to be considered it is essential for you to have solid fundamental skills in accounting as well as the drive and ambition to succeed in a fast paced and evolving culture. A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel is also required in order for you to be successful in this role. In return you will be provided with an excellent foundation on which to progress your career, a great team to learn from, all whilst working within a fun, dynamic and evolving company.
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Manager position, please contact (Chris Ballinger) at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 4508 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.