Our client is a leading Australian law firm with a fantastic reputation who have had tremendous growth in the last few years. They pride themselves on being experts in their practice areas and working with their clients to provide innovative solutions. Our client has fostered a positive, collaborative culture in their offices, encouraging good relations across all areas of the business whilst still being high performing. This is somewhere you can have a bit of a laugh with your colleagues!
Reporting to a talented Finance Manager, this Finance Officer position will be a key part of the Finance team. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full function accounts payable
- Reconciliation of the bank accounts and the general ledger
- Assisting in the trust and control monies transactions and reconciliations
- Work with the team to manage billings and cheque runs
- Ad hoc duties as required
This Finance Officer role is suited to someone that is happy to hit the ground running and really take ownership of their role. To be considered, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the finance team of a law firm
- Experience in AP
- Great interpersonal and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and good accuracy with an interest in improving processes
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Officer role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4271 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.