Our client is an established and well-respected law firm who have developed a warm, supportive culture. They are looking for a Finance Officer to work alongside a fantastic Head of Finance who looks to empower the finance team.
As the Finance Officer, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist with trust and control monies
- Assist with month end and reporting duties
To be considered for this Finance Officer position, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have worked within a legal or professional services industry
- Strong Excel skills – ability to do VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly proactive approach, a good team player
If you are keen to apply for this Accountant role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5178 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.