Enjoying success as one of Australia’s leading retail and distribution businesses, this ASX-listed giant has an extra-ordinary reputation for retaining and developing their best and brightest staff. Its’ instantly recognisable brands and formidable market presence will only enhance your top-of-town exposure and career prospects.
Reporting to a Big 4 trained and highly regarded Divisional Controller, and working closely with a swathe of key internal stakeholders, this Finance Manager role is tasked with overseeing all of the divisional financial and management reporting including:
- Oversight of the consolidated reporting information including the preparation of the financials, actuals and monthly forcasting and commentary
- Assist with the preparation of the annual business plan, analysis and interpretation of data
- Management of the inventory costing accounting
- Management of a team of 2
- Establishment of strong internal relationships with National Managers, Supply Operations, Group and Corporate Finance.
- Provision of financial analysis to support division-wide projects
- Co-ordination of the annual business plan and budget process
- Supporting and driving continual improvements across the division
- Manage ad hoc projects
As this role has been made available thanks to a recent re-structure, the position will be again seen as a stepping stone into the business proper where your career could really accelerate.
This role is going to suit someone that has:
- Laid their technical foundation within either Big 4 or 2nd tier Audit / Business Services firm
- Ability to break down complex issues to support decision making process.
- Substantial financial and management reporting experience.
- Staff management experience
- Ability to engage with Directors, and the Senior Executive team.
- CA / CPA qualified
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644 quoting reference 4517 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.