Our client is a fast paced, privately owned, medium sized property investment business with an impeccable track record. The business has been involved with a range of high profile transactions and is well positioned for further growth. With bright modern offices, a strong senior leadership group and a fascinating portfolio, this role represents a unique opportunity.
As the Finance Manager you have the chance to join this high performing culture in a complex and interesting role. You will report directly to the CFO and take ownership of day to day financial affairs, allowing him to focus on more strategic and legal matters.
The CFO is looking to mentor and fast track your progression. Your role will evolve as you get to grips with the portfolio and your day to day remit. Initially your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Complete the financial and management accounting duties for all entities within the group whilst learning the ins and outs of each investment
- Assist in the production of board reports in conjunction with the CFO
- Significant involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Produce insightful analysis on the performance of different entities
- Develop and optimise the accounting systems and controls. They encourage new ideas and process improvement initiatives
Further to the above, you will also be responsible for answering ad-hoc requests from the MD and other stakeholders across the organisation whilst driving cost efficiencies and best practice initiatives.
We are keen to chat with talented Accounting professionals who meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA, ACA)
- Experience working in chartered will be highly regarded but is not a prerequisite
- Experience working with complex structures
- Demonstrable track record of progression and achievement
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to be able to effectively liaise with numerous stakeholders
- A background working as a Finance Manager, Senior Financial Accountant or Corporate Accountant will all be considered as will those making a first move out of the profession
Please call David Robinson at Richard Lloyd if you require further information regarding this Finance Manager role on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference number 4516 or click on apply below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.