Our client is a well-established and successful business providing services to the hospitality industry. The company’s forward thinking and entrepreneurial approach coupled with the fact they live and breathe their values has led them to become a leader within their industry.
Due to growth in the company they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the team. They offer a professional and collaborative culture where you can really own your duties..
With growth comes a huge number of positives as well as exciting improvement projects to get involved in. It’s a great time to join the team and business on its journey if you’re someone that’s looking to make a significant contribution.
As the Finance Manager you will report into a talented Head of Finance and will be responsible for managing the accounting function.
Your responsibilities will include (but limited to):
- 2IC to a Head of Finance while managing a small team
- Reviewing, preparing and consolidating designated reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) and communicating findings to group/business unit leadership teams
- Analysing supplier account performance trends and communicating the results
- Management of cash flow and its forecasting
- Preparation of the accounts for BAS reporting
- Ownership and lodgment all of tax-related obligations
- Ensuring all month-end accounting duties are carried out accurately and on-time
To be considered for this Finance Manager role you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, CIMA)
- Have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Prior staff management experience
- Prior Financial and Management Accounting experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Prior experience in a related industry (i.e. FMCG, Retail, Hotels or Hospitality) would be highly advantageous
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4509 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.