Our client is a high growth Financial Services Marketing business with a team made up of smart, collaborative and energising personalities. The business has a dynamic office environment and they are looking for a strong Finance Manager to help them to realise their aggressive growth goals.
This is an all-encompassing Finance Manager position; you will be required to be flexible in your day to day however your basic responsibilities will be:
- ASX financial report writing including 4C, 4D, 4E disclosures
- Management of the month end process
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Providing support to the Head of Finance on strategic analysis
- Managing a small team
To be considered for this Finance Manager position you may be a skilled Financial Accountant or Senior Accountant with prior experience in a small to medium sized ASX listed entity. You must possess:
- Professional qualification (e.g. CA, ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Prior experience with ASX listed financial reporting and compliance including 4C, 4D, 4E disclosures
- Strong excel experience and any data tools such as SQL will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5815 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.