Our client, an innovative SaaS provider with a global footprint, is looking to strengthen its finance team with a newly created Finance Manager role. This is the first hire in Australia for the accounting function. As the successful candidate, you will be at the forefront of a key period of exciting growth for the business and have a lead role in the continued success of the organisation.
As the Finance Manager within this well-established, high growth organisation, you will have exposure to and responsibility for a variety of duties. Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with the head office finance function
- Both management and financial accounting
- Maintain all financial related tasks for the Australian entity
- Commission analysis and the provision of revenue reports to the VP Sales, based in Sydney
- Cashflow forecasting and preparation of the annual budget and forecasting process
- Preparation of tax returns, bank reconciliations and KPI analysis
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Variance analysis and KPI reporting
- Ad hoc projects spanning both accounting and operational procedure
As the successful candidate, you will meet majority of the following criteria:
- You will be CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent) and have a minimum of three years’ accounting experience
- You may also be in the final stages of study towards your professional qualifications
- You will have worked in either a commercial enterprise or have gained experience within business services
- You may have worked within a chartered firm and are excited by an opportunity in industry
- You will have solid fundamentals in accounting
- You will have a high level of proficiency in the use of Excel
- The ability to communicate to senior business stakeholders, influence decision making processes and present key findings in a professional, concise manner are key attributes that are required to succeed in this role
- You will have a flexible approach and be a real team player in order to thrive in this dynamic and fast evolving organisation
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5479 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.