Our client has used innovation and a commitment to quality to ensure their success in a competitive industry for over 60 years. This role would business partner with a fantastic Managing Director to work on the direction of the company, and take on the day to day finance tasks for the business. The team here have the industry knowledge and are experts in their roles but we need someone to really compliment this as a strong finance leader.
This Finance Manager role has complete management of the financial and administrative functions of the business here including:
- Being a key partner to the MD, helping set and delivering on agreed strategic goals
- Performing inventory management and inventory accounting
- Ensuring company compliance with corporate, tax and social security issues
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual closing and financial/management reports for both local and group management purposes
- Sales and margins analysis by product and by customer, profit and loss, balance sheet, inventory, cash flow, intercompany reconciliations
- Providing analysis and commentary to accounts and financial/management reports and assisting management at local and group level to evaluate and integrate the information they receive
- Taking care of the budgeting process for the company: sales, margins, expenses, labor cost, profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow. Keep updated records for the sales forecasting during the year
This is an integral role to the success of the business. You will be an experienced Finance Manager, who has worked in an inventory/product driven environment.
You will understand how to analyse costs in these businesses and how they affect the bottom-line success.
Other key attributes we are looking for:
- CA, CPA qualified or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to drive results, think commercially and work as the strategic partner to a Managing Director
- Experience in working in a multinational context with import processes – the company buys products overseas and distributes the products to end user organizations in the ANZ regions.
- MYOB would be an advantage but not essential
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5305 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.