Our client is an independent full-service creative agency in the city. They have fantastic company values that they live and breathe, which genuinely make this a great place to work. They are curious, innovative and passionate about what they do. Being a sole-charge finance role, you would work closely with the Account managers and the MD. The finance function is embraced as an important role in the team!
This Finance Manager role is sole charge, covering a 12-month maternity cover. You would be responsible for:
- Funds Management, including cashflow forecasting. Ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Payroll Management including leave and superannuation payments
- Accounts Payable and receivable processing
- Ad hoc client reporting and profitability analysis
To be considered for this Finance Manager role, you will have worked in a broad Accounting position in a small company. You will have demonstrated full month end reporting ownership, and also be happy to take care of the transactional work. You will need to have a mature attitude to work, be able to take initiative and work closely with the leadership team to provide relevant financial information. Excellent communication skills are essential.
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5201 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.