Our client is a well-established, successful and instantly recognisable consumer goods and retail business. The company’s forward thinking and entrepreneurial approach coupled with the fact they live and breathe their values has led them to become a market leader.
Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team due to an internal promotion. On offer is a professional culture with an appealing blend of being able to ‘dress down’ with the core focus always being on high performance and customer service.
This is a company which promotes personal development and collaboration. With growth comes a huge number of positives as well as exciting improvement projects to get involved in. It’s a great time to join the team and business on its journey if you’re someone that’s looking to make a significant contribution.
Your role as the Finance Manager will be broad and provide outstanding exposure across the business. You will work as part of a high calibre team whilst reporting in to a Big 4 trained Financial Controller with a terrific pedigree. This position is comprised of two main areas of responsibility. The first area will see you involved in multiple projects; e.g. systems implementations, analysing and driving process improvements, acquisition accounting, etc. The second will see you take full commercial and analytical ownership of the Rebates, Commissions and Warranty side of the business. Some key deliverables will be:
- Reviewing, preparing and consolidating designated reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) and communicating findings to group/business unit leadership teams
- Analysing supplier account performance trends and communicating the results
- Escalating analysis and key findings to senior management to ensure alignment within organisation goals
- Highlighting business risks and commercial opportunities
To be considered for this Finance Manager role opportunity you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, CIMA)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Be able to commute to Alexandria - close to public transport (10 minute bus commute from Central. 10 minute walk from Green Square)
- Experience in Retail and rebates is highly desirable
- You may have previously worked as a Management Accountant, broad Financial Accountant or Financial Analyst and have the ambition to take on a more commercially flavoured business partnering role. Those with a background in Chartered are also encouraged to apply
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 4382 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.