Our client is a highly successfully and disruptive FMCG SME that has taken their industry by storm. Supplying major outlets across 5 countries, this business is set for significant growth over the next 5 years. To help them make that next leap, they have identified the need for an ambitious, intelligent and energetic Finance Manager.
Acting as the right-hand Accountant to the Head of Finance you will also enjoying multiple touch points across the business including sales, marketing and the Owner / CEO. In this role you will take ownership of the company’s accounting and inventory responsibilities whilst overseeing an off shore transactional team. This is a highly appealing position for someone looking for accounting responsibility plus significant operational exposure. This will include amongst others things:
- Management of accounts, including ordering and stock oversight
- Management of the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Sales Order processing + invoicing
- Project involvement improving systems and driving process efficiencies
- Oversight of AP / AR responsibilities (offshored)
- Monthly rebate reporting, reconciliation and processing
- Preparation of accounts for review by Head of Finance
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Management of Asset Register
- Inventory management by monitoring and forecasting demand
- Manage cost of production across multiple sites
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
As the business continues to flourish there will be further opportunities to develop into a more senior Finance leader of the business.
To be considered for this critical Finance Manager role, there are a couple of ideal-haves including:
- Accounting experience within FMCG, Wholesaling or Distribution
- Experience working in a broad finance role within a small to medium enterprise either as a Senior Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller or similar position
- Exposure to purchasing, and or stock planning + management
Of course, to make this Finance Manager role a success you will also need a get-up-and-go attitude and feel very comfortable working in a rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment where no two days are the same.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 5050 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.