Richard Lloyd has been exclusively engaged by an established and well-respected legal firm. Our client has a long history of providing invaluable advice and services to their clients, a range of large corporations in Australia. With an emphasis on team working and collaboration, they have created a positive culture that empowers team members to take control of their roles and responsibilities.
As the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Full ownership of financial accounting including month end
- Management accounting including budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management
- Process improvement identification and implementation
- Preparation of all tax liabilities
- Manage a small finance team
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
To be considered for this Finance Manager position, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- CA / CPA qualified
- Significant experience in the legal sector
- Significant experience of managing the finance function including full month end and reporting ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing process improvements
- Confident and collaborative working style, eager to partner with internal stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4829 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.