Our client is one of the world’s leading businesses offering wide range of services to the domestic and international markets. They are a significant player in the Fintech space, enjoying a long history of solid and continuous growth. In return the business provides their people with corporate offices in Sydney’s CBD conveniently located close to public transport, coupled with a strong team culture and supportive approach. This is a rare chance to work for an Aussie favorite!
Your role as Finance Manager will see you working directly with the Head of Finance and alongside the Senior Management team. Initially this role will drive a number of initiatives to assist the Senior Executive team in better understanding the performance of each of their business units. This will involve:
- Overhauling their P&L reporting, from the group level down to the product and business-line level
- Creating reports that offer transparency around how the expenses are allocated across the business lines
- Re-building of board level reports to better illustrate and offer a more comprehensive breakdown of business performance
- Working closely with of Finance to build and manage the various expenses and revenue models
- Also, working closely with IT leaders around building, and streaming the Hyperion reporting tool
At the completion of the minimum 12month contract, this role is envisaged to become a pivotal position within the Senior Management to add further punch to their reporting arsenal, especially around the better utilisation of Hyperion.
The successful Finance Manager will possess strong technical financial knowledge and relevant industry qualifications (e.g. CA/CPA). This will be coupled with significant experience around P&L reporting and will have undertaken projects that have taken the reporting to a granular, and more useful reporting level. The successful candidate will also have a strong problem solving ethos, and instinctively knows what drives P&L performance in a large, complex business. Hyperion experience will be highly regarded.
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4415 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.