Our client is one of Australia’s best known and fastest growing not-for-profit organisations. They have a big presence nationally and due to their excellent reputation they have recently undergone significant growth. As an organisation, they are recognised for their admirable work they do across Australia helping those that are less fortunate. This is a terrific opportunity to apply your skills and make a contribution for the greater good, leaving you with a strong sense of accomplishment – both professionally and personally. This company boasts numerous awards and has a fantastic work culture. A huge effort is invested to ensure each and every team member enjoys coming to the office each day and being part of a culture of success.
As the Finance Manager you will take a senior role in this high calibre team. Your responsibilities will be varied and will incorporate an appealing array of tasks that will enhance your skillset and ensure a solid grounding for future career advancement. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing an enthusiastic team by providing excellent mentorship
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with all statutory reporting and tax compliance whilst developing strong internal controls
- Producing indepth management reports and insightful analysis around performance
- Creating a bridge between operations and finance
- Getting involved with a range of process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this position, we are keen to talk with talented professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Accounting Qualification (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- Staff management experience with an enthusiastic attitude towards mentorship
- Exposure to government grants and contracts would be highly advantageous
- Ability to consistently hit deadlines
- Experience leading projects to their successful conclusion
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Manager position, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015 quoting reference 4650 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.