Our client has been a famous part of the Sydney landscape for over 30 years. They have enjoyed continued growth and are well established in their market with exciting plans on the cards for the next few years. On offer is a busy, fun environment where you really will feel like part of the team and be able to build strong relationships.
Your role as Finance Manager will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Reviewing monthly financial accounts
- Analysis of trends and insights with regards to income and expenses. Reporting this through to the Board including the presentation
- Management reporting
- Cashflow management
- Own the company’s annual budgeting process
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and audit
- Prepare the annual income tax return and FBT
- Project accounting for business changes and proposals
- Oversee the bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage a team of three staff
We are looking for strong technical Accountants who are professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent). You will love working as part of a close-knit team in a collaborative environment. You would have a minimum of 5-7 years accounting experience including reporting and tax exposure. It is essential you can manage the budgeting process and also provide in depth analysis to present to the Board. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for what you do and a friendly bubbly nature are key factors!
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Manager position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 4605 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.