Our client is an established and well respected education organisation which is founded on Christian principles. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The senior management team with whom you will be working closely, are of a high calibre and commercially astute. If you are looking to join an organisation which has its values at the core of its work, this is a role where you can make a meaningful and direct impact.
As the Finance Business Partner, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of the annual budget and subsequent monitoring, reporting and management of monthly variances
- Updating the financial forecasting model
- Summarising and reporting on monthly financial information
- Visiting your portfolio to ensure an in-depth knowledge of the business units whilst providing any necessary support
- Building strong collaborative relationships with the business units and the vast number of functions affecting their operation
- Preparation and writing of reports for the Board and its sub committees
To be considered for this Finance Business Partner role, we are keen to chat with talented professionals, ideally who meet the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience business partnering with a diverse array of stakeholders
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills gained either in a Senior Management Accountant, FP&A Manager, Finance Business Partner capacity (or equivalent)
- Desire to work for a faith-based organisation and to make a positive impact
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Business Partner role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5232 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.