Our client is a global player in the Martech industry and due to continued growth in the APAC region, now require a talented individual to build the finance presence here in Australia. You will join a collaborative team striving to build upon already impressive success. You will be given autonomy to build the finance team and contribute to the development of the entire operation. The company promote a flexible, family-friendly environment in which you will be given maximum resources to ensure you are able to perform to reach your potential.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the APAC Accounting function. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Full ownership of the APAC budgeting and forecasting process, working in collaboration with UK Head Office
- Supporting month end procedures for the global business, taking care of local reporting requirements
- Regional KPI (profitability, expenditure, variances) in conjunction with the senior leadership team.
- Commissions calculation and payments
- Reviewing and documenting all processes and procedures for the AP and AR functions
- Processing the monthly payroll
- Building local relationships with banks and other external stakeholders
- Leading a varying number of exciting projects including system improvements
- Ad hoc duties in collaboration with the UK Head Office
To be considered for this Finance Business Partner role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Significant accounting experience and a professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process
- A great, can-do attitude and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- A high degree of professionalism
- Proven experience with process improvement
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to work in a high-growth e-commerce enterprise
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 4792 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.