Our client is one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisations and an influential voice in current social matters. Led by high caliber and motivated leaders they have gone through significant change and diversification of service lines as they adapt to the changing demands in their sector
Due to the changes going on in the industry it has created the need for greater commercial awareness across the organisation as they transform their operations. The organisation is seeing these industry changes as an opportunity and have already started to take advantage of this by winning large contracts. This role will allow you to add a lot of value to the organisation as they continually look to increase commercial awareness across the team.
This Finance Business Partner role will see you working closely with a dynamic CFO as you help to both formulate and execute strategy. You will drive finance initiatives and spend a large amount of your time building relationships internally. On a more long term basis specific activities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Partnering with stakeholders and working with the CFO on budgeting and forecasting for different business units
- Providing commercial support, developing systems and processes.
- Provide continual financial and non-financial analysis
- Continually identify process improvement opportunities
- Producing in depth financial models around tenders and contract performance
The company is very much one that encourages forward thinking and collaboration to ensure positive outcomes and outstanding services for those they help. You will be included in strategy formulation allowing the opportunity to create further initiatives as you progress in the role.
To be considered for position, we are keen to chat with talented professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Accounting Qualification (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- Proven experience operating as an effective business partner with a range of stakeholders
- Played a key role in, as well as driven a range of projects
- Have the drive and determination to make changes in the organisation
- Experience working with bids and tenders will be highly regarded
In addition to the above requirements it is imperative that you are passionate about joining a growing organisation.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4486 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.