With global turnover of close to $2bn, and a leader in the medical devices healthcare space our client is considered one of the world’s most innovative and progressive in its market. Strong brand presence and increasing market share has led to a business with endless career opportunities across its multiple divisions locally, and off-shore. The settling in of a number of recent acquisitions has identified urgent needs to increase reporting transparency, and insight analysis to drive better forecasting.
This Finance Business Partner sits in their largest division and reports to the FP&A Manager. It has a number of key deliverables including:
- Acting as the key finance lead for a number of intercompany relationships, including marketing, sales and product heads
- Analyse, consult and make recommendations around ways of achieving budget through business partnering
- Ensure all of the corporate and business unit reporting is completed
- Execution of the businesses planning and forecasting processes, including the strategic plan
- Driving revenue and sales reporting, operational costs and full analytical responsibility for the divisional P&L
- Act as the key contact for any analytical and operational insights into the performance of the division
- Improve the effectiveness of the divisional customer group, through analysis of the business’s performance, market and competitor dynamics
As part of the reporting transformation focus, the role will focus on:
- Building models and processes that can predict forecasts through better capturing of data
- Driving initiatives that can streamline the processes that can influence strategic decision making
To make this Finance Business Partner role a success, you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to drive through change by intercompany consolation and collaboration. Combined with analytical and management accounting experience and the desire and ability to drive change and improvements, will ensure this role is a success. Project experience would also be a significant advantage. Although SAP is their ERP, experience using other large ERPs would also be considered.
Other key desirable attributes include the ability to influence and communicate effectively with the leadership team thus enabling them to make better strategic decisions. CA / CPA qualifications, though not essential would be ideal.
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Business Partner role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4268 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.