Our client is an established and well respected education organisation. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The senior management team with whom you will be working closely, are of a high calibre and commercially astute. If you are looking to join an organisation which has its values at the core of its work, this is a role where you can make a meaningful and direct impact.
Acting as a link between the Finance and IT teams, your role will involve working with both business units to translate requirements and make reporting needs a reality. As the Finance Business Analyst, your role will involve:
- Managing reporting requests including building long term forecasting models
- Developing scenario analysis models
- User testing and documentation for new or updated reporting tools
- Translating finance reporting requirements into updated tools
- Supporting systems feeding into BI tool including GL and payroll systems
- Managing budget for developers including managing service level agreements
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone looking to step up into a true business facing, analytical, value-add role.
To be considered for this Finance Business Analyst role, you will need to have the majority of the following key skills:
- Excellent understanding of both finance and IT and their interaction
- SQL experience within a commercial environment is essential
- Experience working on a BI tool implementation, especially Calumo
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA qualified) would be ideal, but not essential
- Keen to work in an organisation founded on Christian principles
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Business Analyst position, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5754 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.