Our client is a growing, national entity of a global FMCG company operating out of their Australian Head Office in Botany. They are seeking an experienced and organised Finance and Administration Manager to join their team, to cover Maternity Leave for a long-standing staff member.
This is a hybrid Finance and Operations role operational role, focused on maintaining the finance function in Australia with the back-up support from the main Finance team in the US.
- Process and oversee the AP, AR and Payroll for Australia
- Oversee and analyse the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Prepare monthly GST, BAS, Journals and Management reports
- Weekly sales and orders reports
- Managing the day-to-day running of the office
To be considered for this role you will have the following experiences and attributes:
- Experience in a similar all-round Finance Manager/Company Accountant role
- Tertiary qualification, and at least part-qualified CPA/CA equivalent
- Flexible approach to your work
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong technical accounting and analysis skills
- SAP is advantageous but not essential
- Experience using BI tools is highly desirable
If you are keen to apply for this Finance and Administration Manager role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5639 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.