Our client is a hugely successful Australian FinTech leader with an impressive track record of growth and achievement. This organisation is now on the lookout for a dedicated Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst to add value to their high performance and talented team. This is a business with a great culture and unique working environment, placing a huge emphasis on creating a place to work that is second to none. You will report in to an impressive and knowledgeable CFO who thrives on training and developing his staff. This is an opportunity to forge a career and progress down the financial planning and analysis pathway within a highly reputable FinTech player.
Your role as the Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst will offer appealing breadth and variety. Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis across multiple facets of the business
- In depth analysis on marketing spend and ROI
- Competitor analysis and market mapping
- Providing support to the CFO and other stakeholders on a range of process improvement projects
- Assistance with the preparation of special reports and presentations notably around investment
- Answering finance related queries from across the business
- The identification and thorough analysis of new business opportunities
- Supporting the development of the wider team and contributing to the smooth running of the finance function.
To be considered for this Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst role you must possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Ambition to take a step up from your current commercial role (perhaps as a Management Accountant, Financial Analyst etc. OR make a first move out of a Chartered firm)
- A firm grasp of the key frameworks of finance
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Financial modelling exposure and the desire to progress in financial analysis
- Have worked within Financial Services (or have audited Financial Services clients), Technology, or associated industries
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders and work in a commercial business partnering capacity
- Be able to demonstrate a stable work history coupled with a track record of achievement
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5495 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.