Our client is a well respected and established law firm who is going through a great period of growth. Due to this growth, they are looking to add a Finance Analyst to their high performing team. With a strong emphasis on company culture and staff well-being, this is somewhere you can be proud to work.
In this Finance Analyst role, you will have a broad role that includes the following duties:
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with departments across the business
- Developing analytics on multiple internal metrics including profitability
- Identify and implement process improvement strategies
- Ad hoc reporting as required
To be considered for this Finance Analyst role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Highly experienced in budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Legal experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Great business partnering focused attitude
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Analyst role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5442 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.