Our client is a medium sized wholesale and distribution business with a reputation for excellence. As a business they are rapidly expanding domestically. Currently they are searching for a Customer Returns Officer to support their finance and orders teams during a busy period.
As a Customer Returns officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring accurate and timely data entry into the system
- Processing returns
- Handling customer enquiries
- Basic AR/Collections duties as required
To be considered for this Customer Returns role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a high-volume Returns/Accounts Receivable/Administration role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Service experience, or a customer-centric approach to your role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Immediate availability
If you are keen to find out more about this Customer Returns Officer role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5855 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.